Hosted on Amazon Cloud Servers with 99.9% uptime
Multiple server configuration separated geographically in fault redundant zones
No computers to maintain, repair, secure or update
Connect with laptops, tablets & smart phones across all major platforms: Android, iOS, Windows
No IT involvement necessary in most applications
Included with MetroCloud Service
24/7 Service helpline* (877-89MTCLOUD)
*Free support 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday – Friday. After hours, weekends and holiday support will incur fees. Please contact us for more details.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Our skilled support team will teach you everything you need to know to efficiently use your MetroCloud. We’ve put together a vast collection of online resources including Quick Start videos that will give you a brief tour of your application so you have an idea of where everything is (how to change set points, how to trend values over time, how to acknowledge alarms). We also have Quick Start documents available for downloading.
Generally, our software is so intuitive most customers just like to click around and play with it for a while, then they usually call once or twice with any questions.
If, however, you find yourself needing more in-depth information the MetroCloud support team is available 24/7 and can be reached via phone at 877-89MTCLOUD or you can send support an email. This dedicated team of professionals with over 60 years of SCADA, telemetry, controls experience can assist in everything from training to troubleshooting to operation. Free phone support 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday – Friday. After hours, weekends and holiday support will incur fees.
Defense in depth
Security is of the utmost concern for the MetroCloud solution, and security in today’s world requires multiple layers of protection. That’s why MetroCloud employs a defense in depth approach to keep your data safe and prevent unauthorized access. By applying security solutions at all layers, from the infrastructure to the application, MetroCloud provides best in class security and encryption to ensure your systems are kept safe.
DON'T MISS OUT ON updates
Enter your Email address to stay up-to-date on the latest offerings and information from MetroCloud.
BUILT IN FUNCTIONALITY
• Same functionality of locally hosted SCADA computer
• Thin client access from personal devices
• Notifications sent via SMS or Email with acknowledgments
• Includes up to 3 users (additional users possible)
• Report generation (automatically generated, customized report generation available)
• DNP available (advanced industrial protocol capable of backfilling historical trends between polls and after outages, alarm reporting by exception, and other benefits)
• Historical trending for up to 3 years
• Customizable user permissions
• Available for industrial and building automation, alarms and monitoring
LET'S GET STARTED
• Verizon private network for Cellular-to-Cloud communications (private IP addresses only, not exposed to Internet)
• IPSEC VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) utilizing military grade encryption for all Ethernet-to-Cloud based communications
• SSL VPN connections used for customer remote access from laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.
• Eliminates issues associated with on-site servers such as malicious intent, malware, viruses, physical security, etc.
• $0 Upfront licensing costs
• $0 Integration costs on standard products
• $0 annual support costs, never pay for upgrade again
• Low monthly fees
• Minimal setup fees for most systems
• Eliminates costly phone lines and problematic radio links
DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR ENHANCED FEATURES
Trend data and any tag for up to 3 years with custom report generation and user-based security.